Monday 16 March 2015

Hello Blogging World!

So I have finally done it- I've taken the leap and created my teaching blog :)

This has definitely been on top of the to-do list for a very long time and I'm excited to be sharing teaching experiences, resources and lessons with you all!

I've wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember because I simply adore children! I am currently in my fifth year of teaching with the best bunch of year 3's in the world! I honestly couldn't imagine life without these adorable children. I absolutely love love LOVE my job and feel so fortunate that I am able to come to work everyday doing something I am so passionate about. 

Every year, every term and every day I learn new things about teaching and student learning and I would love to share these experiences with you. Welcome to Living, Breathing and Loving Teaching! I hope you stick around :)

Miss A

No comments:

Post a Comment